HAPPY NEW YEAR! We at Wall Street Survivor are incredibly excited to start the new year off with a bang! Our New Year’s resolutions involve investing more, stressing less, and giving away $2200 in prizes to our users in the 2022 Kickoff Contest. This seven-week competition will start on Monday, January 10th and last through the fourth week in February.
Make sure you sign up now for a shot at $2200 in prizes!
There are $2200 in prizes up for the taking in the Holiday Trading Contest! Here’s the breakdown:
- Leader at the halfway point of the contest (November 19th): $550
- First place overall: $800
- Second place overall: $550
- Third place overall: $300
Leaders and winners are designated by largest overall portfolio returns.
January 10th: Contest Begins – SIGN UP HERE!
January 28th: Halfway Point
January 31st: Winner of Halfway Point Prize Announced
February 25th: Contest Ends
March 3rd: Winner of the 2022 Kickoff Contest Announced
If you’re looking for options to up your trading game in order to snag those cash prizes, check out some of our partner companies that produce our favorite investment research tools. The Motley Fool is one of the best stock pickers out there, and their Rule Breakers list is full of high-growth stocks that can take your Wall Street Survivor portfolio to the next level. Zacks is one of the most popular investment research platforms on the market, and their extensive research tools can give you the power to truly understand what you’re putting into your portfolio.
- Each individual is allowed only one portfolio in any contest.
- Winners will be contacted by email to receive their prize. This must be the email address associated with your account. If you need to change your email address, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Every contest has a starting portfolio value of $100,000 USD, allows only US equities and ETFs.
- Day trading and short selling are permitted in all contests.
- 500 max trades per account.
- 25% position limit.
- Margin trading is allowed. 8% interest will be charged on loan balances.
- All winners will be audited, and disqualifications will take place at our team’s sole discretion.
- Winners must claim their prize within 30 days of the results being announced.
- We may ask winners to provide a photo ID upon claiming their prize as part of our auditing process.
We can’t wait to see you go for the gold in the Holiday Trading Contest! SIGN UP NOW and compete for $2000 in prizes!