This month, we partnered up with the team at The Water Coolest to bring you… (drumroll please)
THE WATER COOLEST $100,000 STOCK CHALLENGE on Wall Street Survivor
Here’s what you need to know. The competition runs November 4th-December 6th, 2019 (but you can join anytime). Every trader starts with $100,000 in virtual cash through their Wall Street Survivor portfolio. The goal is grow that $100,000 as much as possible before the end of the competition.
The more you grow your virtual portfolio, the more real money you can make! The top ten traders at the end of the month are going to walk away with $$$ in their pockets:
- 1st: $1000
- 2nd: $350
- 3rd: $200
- 4th & 5th: $100
- 6th-10th: $50
(prize money distributed as Amazon gift cards)
If my math is correct that’s $2000 in prizes for this month’s competition! Ready to get started? Join the competition here!
But wait…who is The Water Coolest? Well, we’re glad you asked.
The Water Coolest delivers carefully curated daily business news and financial advice directly to your inbox every weekday morning. You know, the kinda news and advice you need to snap necks and cash checks in stock market games … and in real life.
The Water Coolest’s unfiltered commentary and focus on your bottom line sets it apart from “your daddy’s business Journal” (think: boring, long-winded business news sites). You can sign up now for the preferred daily biz news email newsletter of college students and young professionals here.
How To Register
If you already have a WSS account, log in and click “Recommended” leagues on your Dashboard page, then join The Water Coolest League!
If you don’t already have an account, click here to register directly into The Water Coolest league.
- Each individual is allowed only one portfolio in any contest
- Winners will be contacted by email to receive their prize. This must be the email address associated with your account. If you need to change your email address, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every contest has a starting portfolio value of $100,000 USD, allows only US equities, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies.
- Day trading and short selling are permitted in all contests
- 500 max trades per account
- 25% position limit
- Margin trading is allowed. 8% interest will be charged on loan balances
- All winners will be audited, and disqualifications will take place at our team’s sole discretion
- Winners must claim their prize within 30 days of the results being announced
- We may ask winners to provide a photo ID upon claiming their prize as part of our auditing process.